'Over The Garden Wall' Is The Only Thing Keeping Me Sane Right Now
...and that is why I am going to edit together the episodes I have on my computer into one single entity (so as to avoid clicking through them while I game) and do some fun Halloween stuff to it. Mostly this means adding in a fake/strange commercial at the end of each episode so as to simulate the experience of watching it on actual television, albeit a haunted creepypasta television. It'll be a fun Halloween feature, and if not watched with my roommates, then hopefully with a good friend who lives abroad. I've already blasted through it three or four times and it will not stop there.
![]() |
| My current laptop wallpaper. He is my 'hang in there' kitten. |
These are the sorts of projects occupying my time right now. Others are fandom gift exchanges I have joined in an effort to stave off the madness, as well as a few movie watching projects for my Letterboxd (which, I have a Letterboxd now). I'm glad to find my login for this blog intact, as I have a feeling I will be slinking in here quite a bit. I have to yap about Coyote vs. Acme at some point, which I saw in cinema in a scrabbling attempt to make myself feel better about a shitty week. It was very good, you should go see it.
I'll also probably pop in on Halloween proper as well as Christmas, with some cooking or crafts related things.
This year has been strangely long, events I think happened in 2025 will bear the date of only a few months back. I have sent a lot of emails, I'll tell you that much.

Comments
Post a Comment